- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included
Rugged, compact and versatile for great video sound, the Sennheiser MKE 400 is a small shot gun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
A professional audio solution for handheld consumer video cameras and larger video cameras alike, the MKE 400 features an integrated shockmount which conveniently mounts onto any camera accessory shoe while effectively suppressing handling and vibration noise.
Switchable sensitivity aids in capturing long and short distances, resulting in pristine detailed audio and low noise.
Additional features include all metal construction and up to 300 hours of operation on a single AAA alkaline battery. The MKE 400 offers a simple solution to achieving high quality audio and is well suited for consumer and professional video applications.