- The cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise by attenuating off axis audio allowing accurate recordings of what the microphone is facing.
- Gold plated, self-cleaning connector pins have high resistance to humidity/temperature extremes.
- The Modulock interlocking capsule fits securely on the C460B power module providing a light weight durable solution for various recording applications.
- The CK61 ULS is designed with a gold sputtered diaphragm, contributing to the warmth and sonic quality of the microphone.
- The C480B power module features a low frequency roll-off switch, eliminating noise and rumble registered at low frequencies.
The AKG C460B & CK61 ULS includes the C460B pre-amp and CK61 ULS cardioid element.
The C460B is a transformer-coupled preamp from AKG’s Condenser Modular Series. The CK61 element features a linear frequency response and cardioid polar pattern offering directional pick up, and suppression of off-axis ambient signal. The CK61 ULS is useful for ambient and live sound recording and reinforcement, as well as studio recording. Its gold-plated connector pins have a high resistance to humidity and temperature extremes.
The CK61 ULS professional small condenser capsule is characterised by a ruler-flat frequency response and an unmatchable consistent cardioid polar pattern. It is the ideal choice for critical recording and live-sound applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is an important requirement. The CK61 ULS is widely used in broadcast and recording studios as well as on stages worldwide.
To ensure an extra-long life and a reliable connection, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts. Careful attention to detail and highest manufacturing standards make the CK61 Ultra Linear Series capsule the choice of experienced technicians worldwide.
The C460B/CK61 ULS microphone excels at vocal and general instrument capturing for recording or sound reinforcement applications.